…and what to do when you receive an audit request
GET YOUR FREE EXECUTIVE WHITE PAPER NOW!
Your organization now has a 65% chance of being audited* by at least one software vendor this year. With the average software audit tying-up resources for at least three months and costing as much as $500,000 / £315,000, understanding what steps can be taken to avoid or minimize the disruption caused by an audit could save your organization a small fortune!
This free Executive Guide from global Software Asset Management experts, License Dashboard, will help you identify:
- Why software audits happen
- How software vendors decide who to target
- What to do to make your organization a less attractive target
- How to respond to a software audit request
- What to do to ensure audits do not become a regular occurrence
* Source: Gartner
Register for our webinars which support this white paper - GMT webinars | US Webinars