…and what to do when you receive an audit request
GET YOUR FREE EXECUTIVE WHITE PAPER NOW WHICH INCLUDES THE LATEST GARTNER RESEARCH ON THE MOST PROLIFIC VENDORS!
Your organization now has a 63% chance of being audited* by at least one software vendor this year. With the average software audit tying-up resources for at least three months and costing as much as $500,000 / £315,000, understanding what steps can be taken to avoid or minimize the disruption caused by an audit could save your organization a small fortune!
This free Executive Guide from global Software Asset Management experts, License Dashboard, will help you identify:
- Why software audits happen
- How software vendors decide who to target
- What to do to make your organization a less attractive target
- How to respond to a software audit request
- What to do to ensure audits do not become a regular occurrence
* Source: Gartner