Microsoft License Management
Minimize compliance risks & maximize value of Microsoft licenses with on-premise solutions and professional services from License Dashboard
Consider that Microsoft is twice as likely to audit an organization’s software usage against entitlement than any other vendor* with the fact that most organizations spend more of their software budget with the giant and it’s easy to see why it’s the starting point for many SAM programs.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for Software Asset Management, License Dashboard is ideally-placed to help organizations both meet any license review requirements as well as ensure that all entitlements and volume licensing schemes are delivering real business value:
- On-premise SAM solutions
- Customer-funded software audit projects
- Microsoft-funded SAM baselines and related projects
- SAM Managed Services
Why choose License Dashboard for Microsoft?
For organizations looking for an on-premise solution, License Manager offers unrivalled Microsoft license management capabilities, including:
- Automated Microsoft License Statement (MLS) import
- Validation & Normalization of license entitlements
- Identification of ‘hidden’ entitlements in MLS
- Pre-configured imports from SCCM and MAP (plus over 40 third party inventory tools)
- Normalization of inventoried Microsoft products & recognition of suites
- Automatic Intelligent application of Microsoft licensing rules
- In-built Enterprise Agreement management
No other license management solution comes close in automating the key tasks around managing Microsoft entitlements. Learn more about License Manager.
Beyond Technology – SAM services
Using the same technology platform offered to our on-premise customers, License Dashboard and selected partners offer a range of professional SAM Managed Services that enable organizations to optimize their software entitlement without recruiting expensive in-house licensing expertise.
For urgent deadlines, License Dashboard and qualified partners offer a fixed-fee 90-day license review project for Microsoft and other major vendors. Learn more about SAM Managed Services.
* Source: IDC Research 2012
Organizations that have benefitted from License Dashboard technologies: