Some of the benefits…
Save time and money
Fast implementation means no disruption to normal business activities and because our service is delivered through the cloud there’s no need for the re-engineering of any existing internal IT infrastructure – all of which leads to reduced costs.
Did you know? We can connect to your existing inventory tool. That means there’s no extra cost of buying a new Discovery tool.
Improved cost efficiency
In addition to the implementation and on-going management savings, our simple payment terms are predictable and there are no large up-front costs assisting with long-term budgeting.
Reduced time to benefit
Due to our simple and quick implementation process, we start producing results quickly. Within a matter of days we can begin to understand your software estate and start to produce your Effective License Position (ELP), which can then be used to reduce costs through optimization exercises.
Be audit ready, faster
Because we can deliver results quickly, our team has years of licensing knowledge and we have extensive experience in helping organizations process software audits, you’ll have peace of mind and confidence that your organization can respond to a software audit request in a matter of days rather than months!
Free up and enable teams
It’s easy for your IT and SAM teams to get bogged down in transactional License Management tasks – in fact, we found that 73% of SAM manager’s spend the majority of their week on ‘number crunching’ activities! Choosing LMaaS therefore not only powers your wider SAM program, but it also enables your teams to focus on strategic thinking.
Get more efficient support
With business stakeholders accessing reports securely through the cloud and because the system is maintained in a controlled environment, there are no upgrade requirements and the diagnosis and resolution of issues is more efficient.
Building a SAM business case? Try our online savings calculator to estimate your savings.
Why LMaaS enables SAM teams
Move from these transactional tasks…
- Combining and normalizing inventory data from multiple sources
- Consolidating and identifying your organization’s true license entitlement
- Piecing together historic software purchase information
- Creating and managing a centralized view of your organization’s maintenance renewals
- Reconciling your organization’s software installs and usage against its entitlement
- Working out upgrades, downgrades and technology guarantees
- Managing the compliance of your organization’s virtual environment
- Creating detailed management reports, including your organization’s Effective License Position (ELP)
- Managing an in-house SAM system
- Software dictionary updates
- System upgrades
- License Modelling
…to the following proactive actions
- Saving your organization money on their software spend
- Negotiate new software contracts and agreements
- Re-harvest unused licenses
- Optimize current entitlement allocation
- Completing projected license modelling exercises for internal projects and to meet organizational growth
- Identifying, implementing and managing software processes such as:
- End of life
- Working towards achieving ISO, FAST and ITIL standards
What can you expect from LMaaS?
A five star service
Both our partners and our own world-class solution is built around quality of service and value of information. One of the main reasons for choosing to outsource your License Management function is to reduce the time commitments, pressure and stress of running an in-house program – we therefore make it a priority to deliver a smooth and effective service.
You’ll be assigned a dedicated Account Manager who will be with you every step of the way; answering questions, taking you through your management report and offering general support and advice to ensure you get the maximum value possible from our service. To support you with any technical issues, we also have an experienced support team contactable by email or phone.
Each month you’ll receive a detailed management report with information about your current compliance position and any risks or considerations which may need your attention. To support this you’ll also have on-demand access to hundreds of cloud based reports detailing everything from your license entitlement to your software usage.
A proactive solution
To put your organization on the front foot, with a fully managed service, you’ll also get access to a dedicated team of licensing experts. Head into future contract negotiations with confidence before any purchases are made or the software is deployed.
Learn more about the deliverables of our License Dashboard’s 20/20 License Management Service and the services our partners provide.
Give us a callUK/Int: 01904 562 217
US/Canada: 1855 773 3404
Aus/NZ: 1800 502 881