Vacancies with License Dashboard
License Dashboard is an exhilarating place to build a career – whether you’re looking for a new journey or have experience in your field – we are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
SAM Sales Account Manager (US)
License Dashboard – Sales
Work with the SAM Client Director to promote SAM solutions and to assist in the development of the SAM business pipeline across North America. Covering all direct and indirect opportunities i.e. End-User or External Partner and current License Dashboard customers
- Create, manage and own the lead and opportunity generation process for License Dashboard across North America
- Work with the UK Telesales Executive to qualify opportunities and confirm customer appointments for any new inbound SAM leads that have been generated through the UK
- Attend customer conference calls/meetings to promote and discuss all technology and SAM Service solutions
- Update SAM Business Pipeline with new opportunities and status changes
- Forecast efficiently and precisely to the UK SAM Client Director throughout SAM sales cycle.
- Assist in the follow up of sales and marketing campaigns to ensure they are a success from a SAM perspective.
- Lead and manage the customers/partners throughout the sales-cycle
- To provide account management to all allocated North American customer or partner accounts and look for up-selling opportunities
- Achieve quarterly and annual GP targets as agreed with SAM Client Director
Individual Duties / Tasks:
- Represent License Dashboard across North America
- Write proposals, assist with tender responses and/or present License Dashboard technology and service’ capabilities to potential customers
- Conduct demonstrations of the License Dashboard Technology Platform
- Produce Statement of Works (SoW’s) in relation to the solution requirements to a high standard
- Produce detailed quotes for all customers
- May be asked to represent License Dashboard at seminars and roadshows
- Liaise with specific partner and vendor contacts to establish effective working relationship