License Dashboard combines unrivalled SAM and licensing expertise with professionally-developed solutions designed to help both large and fast-growing organizations manage their IT expenditure, minimize costs, optimize utilization and streamline the entire asset lifecycle.
License Dashboard Limited is a trading company within the Bytes Technology Group Ltd.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which will come into force in 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
How will License Dashboard comply with the GDPR?
Our GDPR preparation started in June 2017, and as part of this process we are reviewing (and updating where necessary) all our internal processes, procedures, data systems, and documentation to ensure that we are ready when GDPR comes into force in May 2018.
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
We are also a BSI ISO27001:2015 accredited company, certificate ID: IS 620034 and Cyber Essentials – Certificate no.: 8923391468400875. This ensures we adhere to the stringent processes our keeping our data and our customers data secure.
We process personal data to comply with the eight principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 data protection act.
We will keep reviewing the new legislation as its implementation by the ICO develops, and will keep our customers informed throughout this process.