The ITAM Analyst will provide support to the SAM Consultants and senior members of staff to ensure that all assigned projects and project work are delivered in a timely manner, within scope and to the highest standard.
- Assist in the delivery of any size of project and manage delivery unaided of small to medium level projects whilst under supervision of an ITAM Consultant or Senior ITAM Consultant.
- Data processing and general day to day support for the senior members of staff, which includes Manipulating data and data processing
- Managing and delivering all assigned projects effectively
- Providing direct support to the Consultants, Service Delivery Managers and the General Manager
- Demonstrating competency in using the License Dashboard Platform once training has been provided.
- Supporting delivery of Managed Services, ensuring that all service level agreements are achieved
- Importing of license entitlement and inventory data.
- Provision of excellent support to both our External and Internal Customers via the telephone, email system and face to face and to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Request all License Entitlement for other members of the team and ensure these are received in a timely manner.
- Provide any Administrative Support as needed and undertake any other project tasks as required.
- Be pro-active and have awareness in identifying possible sales opportunities for License Dashboard and Phoenix Software
- Develop and maintain communication skills appropriate to the environment.
Requirements / Skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Professional telephone manner, call handling and active listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- A strong eye for detail
- High degree of multi-tasking with the ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines, prioritise at short notice and excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise work, with minimum supervision and use initiative to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- The ITAM Analyst will also be required to pass a number of industry specific exams around Software Licensing and Software Assessment Management.
- A full training plan will be provided, and key milestone and objectives will be set for the successful candidate.
- Comply with all Company, Department and Customer policies and procedures to include attending team meetings and completion of administrative tasks.