Oracle, IBM & SAP License Specialists & Senior Microsoft Consultants
Due to continued growth within our dynamic Software Asset Management division, we are now recruiting Oracle, IBM and SAP Licensing Specialists. In this instance we are looking for experienced individuals who are able to complement our existing team – performing comprehensive software license reconciliations for global organizations.
The applicants must be able to demonstrate the following technical skills and experience:
- Over 5 years’ experience in completing compliance baselines for one or more of the named vendors.
- Strong understanding of the advanced data center environment and in depth understanding of the associated licensing challenges.
- Advanced skills in utilizing scripts or audit tools, driving and supporting the project discovery phase, identifying product usage and liability.
- Expertise in understanding complex contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification and compliance obligations.
- Experience in identifying optimization opportunities and supporting the rectification process.
The applicants must be able to demonstrate the following personal skills:
- Able to communicate both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be comfortable and experienced in dealing with senior executive audiences.
- Skilled in business process analysis.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.