Reporting and Managing SPLA Licensing
License Dashboard now provides additional SPLA licensing support for providers looking to clearly report and bill their customers’ usage.
To help distinguish customer SPLA usage for a provider from other usage types, we added SPLA Metrics to the already extensive License Manager dictionaries. This means that instantaneous consumption data and monthly billing information are available, as is the ability to retain historical data in the event of a vendor audit request.
Gold Support customers will also have access to LD utilities and support to help capture SAL requirement. View License Dashboard’s SAM Support levels
Key SPLA reporting functionality in License Manager:
- Track multiple customer SPLA licenses within a single install of License Manager
- Track SALs (Subscription Access License for authorised users and devices) in use per month
- Track number of Core Licences in use per month
- Track number of Processor Licences in use per month
- Report License position (SAL, Core, Processor) for a selected customer for a selected month
- Report Authorised User/Device position (SAL, Core, Processor) for a selected customer
- Aggregated License position (SAL, Core, Processor) over all customers for a selected month